Thursday, February 1, 2007

Nothing is as it Appears



Grace Clayton is dead. You remember, FASTFILLY@iol-mail.com ? Apparently she was murdered the end of January. The police have found the e-mails she wrote to my husband. They’ve also found the e-mails he’d written to her. No need to confront him on this secret life now. It’s all about to become public. I guess the internet isn’t quite so anonymous. And probably this blog isn’t either. Rest assured for those who may be watching/reading/pondering, I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FAST FILLY DISAPPEARING. But I’m not broken up about it. Betrayal is betrayal.

Its funny, I got an email from someone who’s been following my blog… someone named TruBlue. He writes: “Nothing is as it appears. Shadows morph into each other. Maybe that’s what keeps the love alive. You think you found my truth? Oh baby, I just figured out yours. Remember, actionshaveconsequences, and it’s not a secret if someone else knows.”

I guess there’s no such thing as a perfect stranger.